Sarah wanted to see some pictures of me before I have this baby. I don't have any 39 week pics yet for her, so I will take them tomorrow after church. However, I do have some pictures of me at exactly 38 weeks. Tristan had to go to a museum for his cultural class and we decided to go to the museum of latin american art in Long Beach. It was a small museum which was great cause I did not feel good (you can tell in the pics) and I got sick of walking around. I also have some pictures of me a couple days later at the San Diego temple with my family. I am 38 weeks and 2 days in those. They are all below.
I think I am having a contraction in one of the museum pictures sitting on the bench. Just kidding, I think I may have been about to sneeze.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Pictures for Sarah!
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment