CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Inquiring Minds Want to Know... (Tues Nov 24)

Am I still pregnant. My phone has been ringing, the texts coming in, and lots of emails asking if I have had the baby yet. NO! This kid is never coming out. I had an appointment today at 39 weeks and 5 days. Today I am 3 cm and 90% effaced (Hmmmm, did I not hear that 90% 3 weeks ago?). My due date is Thursday (2 days). I set up a 40 week appointmnent so that the mid wife can check his heartrate and everything one last time incase he is really not coming out on his own. I go back next tuesday for that if I have not had him yet. Then we also set up our induction. I will be induced on Dec.3rd (41 weeks) at 0830 am if I have not had him by them. That is in 9 days, so I really hope it has happened by then. I want to go into labor on my own and could have waited to be induced til 42 weeks, but that would put the baby coming during finals and that is not good.

I had a rough day today, and the events that transpired have only proved I will be having a difficult delivery; mainly an absolutely horrible recovery. I will not be going into labor under the most optimal conditions and that will make the recovery process harder. All I can say is Tristan is the best husband ever and gave me the best care today.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I also felt like he was never coming out and every phone call etc. was asking if he were here yet. I wanted to say "if he were, you would know." Good luck