We are leaving to go to the hospital. Why do I have time to write this? Because my water broke and I am not having any contractions. So they said to shower and eat something and come in. Tristan is in the shower and I am just waiting for him. We already had everything packed and in car and I showered last night just in case. I clearly underestimated this child. He will be right on time and I will enjoy a lovely thanksgiving dinner from the hospital cafeteria.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah! Good luck!
yeah...i am excited to see a new baby....good luck with labor!!!
How exciting Cherise! I bet you cant wait to meet your little guy. Hopefully you have a name =)
Melinda
Yay! Congrats and good luck!
Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!!
Lucky me to check your blog today of all days! Good luck!
congrats!!! cant wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment