Tristan took these pictures today after church to have some form of documentation of week 39 of pregnancy. Next pictures will be on my due date if we make it that long.
I can't believe I have 4 more days. I am doing great and am happy to keep him for a bit longer. However, Tristan is dying to see this little guy. He has been out of school since Wednesday and has all this week off. He wants the baby to come now so he can have a week to play with him and love him before he goes back to school.
Rather than setting goals of things I need to or have to make it to, I have set some events to look forward to have the time fly by til my due date.
1. Friday Nov 20th: Heidi coming to decoreate nursery. It looks great. It is super simple we are not done, but know what our last couple things are we need to do. She is a great decorator. Tristan loves the room. Its is light green and blue and we have added some monkey and jungle touches to it. It is not a super themes room cause we did not want jungle mania, but Tristan gets his monkeys which he is so excited about. (DONE)
2. See New Moon. We did this yesterday afternoon. Tristan won a free ticket and we went to a noon showing. It was last minute, so we walked into the theater 5 minutes before it started and it was pretty empty. Loved seeing it without crazy screaming teenage girls. (DONE)
3. Sat Nov. 21st: My nephews baptism and celebration afterward. It is a small little family affair but I am excited to be there. It gave me something to look forward too for the weekend. (DONE)
4. Organize the baby stuff/nursery. Every room in my house has been taken over by the baby's stuff. IT is crazy how much stuff he has. Today we are going to organize it all into his room and put stuff in the garage we don't need yet. Then put the bouncer, swing, playpen, toys etc in one place so only one room is taken over. (Almost done)
5. Tues Nov 24th: Last Doctor's appointment. I am always excited to go and hear my little guy's heartbeat. We will be setting up our induction for 41 weeks at that time incase he decides to keep hibernating.
6. From Tues to Thursday it will be getting ready for THanksgiving. Shopping, baking, and cooking. THat will really take up my time. I am excited.
7. Thanksgiving Day, AKA Due date. I would love to be able to spend a nice Thanksgiving day with my family. If the baby comes too close to Thanksgiving I won't be coming.
After all this stuff is over, I will be bored again and waiting for him to come. But I am grateful I have plenty to do over the next 4 days to occupy my time.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
More pictures: Only 4 days left. (Sun. Nov.22, 2009)
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment