I have officially lost bladder control. I sneeze, cough, laugh, or blow my nose and I always think my water broke, but no it is just poor bladder control. I hope this is not a permanent thing after the baby.
Goals: I have set little goals all along the pregnancy of points to make it to and things to get done. We have a busy week this week and the first part of next week so here are my goals of days to make it to. I had 5 and have already made two of them.
1. Make it through nov 10th so Tristan can take his test. DONE
2. Make it to 38 weeks pregnant (today). This is the soonest I wanted him to come. Ideally I want to go to 39 weeks. DONE
3. Make it through Saturday Nov 14th for my brother's sealing and party. I have been looking forward to this for so long and really want to make it to it.
4. Make it through Wednesday Nov 18th as Tristan has projects, tests and quizes all day long.
5. Make it to 39 weeks (Thursday Nov 19th).
After all of these are accomplished, it won't matter when this kid comes.
I know babies come when they want. This is just my wishful thinking. I focus on making it to one goal at a time. Then onto the next one. Thinking of going a whole week gets overwhelming. So for today now that I am 38 weeks, my focus is getting through Saturday.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Out of Control
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment