I officially completed goal number 3 today. We went to my brother's sealing and reception. We left the house at noon and just got home around 9:15pm. So exhausted but a wonderful day. Will blog about it later and add pictures, but just wanted to write that I made it through the third goal. Now onto the most important one. Number 4, making it through to Wednesday night. Tristan is in school from 8:00am til 10:00pm so it will be a long day, but hopefully we won't have the baby until after that. I think we will be successful. Still so much to do before the baby comes. The nursery decor (picutres to hang on the wall) has been ordered and Heidi is doing most of it for me, so that does not bring any stress. I have no creative or decorating skills. Glad I have a sister that does. I still need to pack a hospital bag and finish with some of the baby's laundry, putting away things, and getting what we still need for him. I just got my target and babies r us completion coupons to get stuff we need off our registry for 10% off. So much to do this week, but I need to keep busy to make time fly to thursday.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment