I have been reading new moon over the last few days. I don't really have time to read much, but I try and get 30 minutes in each day before bed. The second day I was reading the book, I turned a page and out fell something. I picked it up and to my surprise it was a picture. A picture of Heather. It was beautiful. She is at work in the picture and there are pictures of Hannah on the wall and she holding hannah in some of the pictures behind her. It was my normal Heather, before cancer and steroids and baldness. I forget what she looked like as a real normal person. I always remember the puffy, swollen, bulgy eyed steroid Heather. How fitting that I found a picture of her in a twilight series book. She loved them. She must have used it as a book mark or something.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment