Ok here are some funny things I have thought of or heard of while watching the news tonight trying to unwind after work.
1. news story about unemployment.... Here was the tip on how to make it through tough times. Try and itemize your spending and see where you can cut, make a budget. DUH!!!! What journalist got that hot tip???? Thanks for the big lead.
2. Cash for clunkers scandal. This program was so dumb from the beginning that I loved this story. Some girl saw the car she turned in and got $3500.00 for all cleaned up and for sell on a raised platform for $5999.00 Maybe people should take that as a clue for how well Obama's health plan is going to turn out.
3. Jimmy Carter saying that the main reason Obama is meeting opposition to his health plan is due to racism. COME ON! Couldn't it be that some of America thinks the plan is just a load of garbage? Call me crazy.
There are plenty more rediculous things I heard on the news tonight, but these are just a few of my favorites.
I will probably get hate mail because I shared my own thoughts on my own blog. Yes I am just a horrible human being.
Monday, September 21, 2009
ha ha ha
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment