I had an ultra sound today. The NP already called me and said that like 90% of the people with Placenta Previa, mine moved. So no more restrictions (like I was following them anyway). I am still going to try and be off my feet as much as possible at work and have others lift and move my patients so I don't throw myself into early labor. Everything else with the baby looked great too. Perfect heart, heart rate, and all structures are perfect. I was kind of sad after she called cause I was getting used to the c section idea. After all there were lots of pros. I would get to pick what date the baby would be born so we could work around Tristan's schedule, I would not have pain/labor, and I would get 2 more weeks off work. I was measuring a few days behind what I am supposed to be. But my belly is small so maybe the baby is just small. Or maybe my date is off. I go to the doc on Monday. Kaiser does not accept anybody elses ultra sounds is what I was told today and they don't accept other doc's due dates they have given you. So I probably will get a whole new due date on Monday. I was just hoping to avoid a december delivery.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment