CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Updates on everyone

Heather:

Needed another blood transfusion last week and had chemo this week. Has been in a lot of pain all week which she does not usually have. She thinks she did too much walking when she went to costco with my dad and did not have a wheelchair or walker. Hopefully it will resolve soon cause it is so sad to see her in so much pain. Her new chemo regimen will now be two weeks on and two weeks off. They are hoping this will help and she won't need so many blood transfusions.

Tristan:

Got a job a couple of weeks ago with a great ambulance company but they have still never called to say when he can start. All he had left to do was pass a physical and a background check. Perhaps I should be worrying about what is in that background check since they have not called him. Everytime he calls they keep saying we are processing it. This was to be a summer job and look summer is almost over. We also got him all registered for this semester. 16 units incluing anatomy and anatomy lab. GOODLUCK with that. We are also doing grad school applications right now and Tristan is studying for the GRE ( big nasty test he has to take for grad school. I took it years ago it was not fun).

Cherise: I have been deep cleaning my whole house while off work, only to get a phone call this week from my OB's office saying they called about my ultra sound and I definitely have partial or complete placenta previa. Not the marginal they were hoping for. It does not change the plan, it just makes it more likely that the placenta won't have moved on the repeat ultra sound. They also gave me a list of things I am not to do until my 30 week ultra sound. The first thing she said is no exercise other than walking or swimming. NO problem there have not been doing anything. Next, no big house cleaning or lifting. OOPS just did that for 9 days while washing walls, baseboards, and rearranging furniture. I even lifted 2 couches with Tristan. Oh well nothing happened and I will just be careful after that. I got lots of instruction on what to do if an emergency (bleeding) and I have to see my OB again this month. If I still have this problem at 30 weeks then I will have more restrictions. I hope not bed rest. How boring!

Today Tristan and I went to the temple with a lot of my family. It was so nice to see everyone in the temple and made for a great day.

0 comments: