CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Enough with the naked belly pictures

Ok so I just wrote this big long post about how I am so sick of seeing naked belly pics of pregnant women. I wrote how it is weird and grosses me out (especially those sick poppy outty belly buttons). I wrote about why you can't just post a picture of your belly clothed. I theorized about it, maybe because I don't think wearing a bikini is ever appropriate due to the teachings of my religion, I find it odd to expose ones belly to all during pregnancy.

But I have erased that post before publishing it all to say..... I don't like seeing it, I don't get why it is so "hip and cool" to post them, and I won't ever be doing it.

I think that about sums it up (Oh and no I am not against it cause I am jealous and embarassed to show my belly. I still don't even have a smidge of one to show and still no weight gain at 17 weeks).

Sorry to disappoint those of you who have been checking my blog daily in anticipation of a peek at my naked pregnant belly. (Like anyone would do that?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindi said...

I agree with you!! Are you getting HATE comments?!?!?!?

Heather said...

Good for you, Cherise! I don't need to see anyone's nakedness!!

Anonymous said...

I also hate the pregnant naked belly pictures. I don't like seeing people's bellys anyway and I especially don't like seeing them when they are all huge. Just for the record, I am almost 19 weeks pregnant and have a belly already. Cherise, we so need to get together soon and talk about our babies. I'm also jealous that you haven't gained any weight yet. Mine's right on track but only being 5'3'' I feel huge!

Natalie said...

For some reason it made me anonymous. I posted the comment above.

J + A said...

I totally agree with this post. I think that pregnant ladies are adorable, but dress up your belly with cute dresses and tops. Dont go nude.