CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Take no offense where none is intended

Ok, my plan was just to ignore the lame comment whoever anonymous was and be the bigger person and not point out that the comment made no sense what so ever. But today Tristan looked at old posts and noticed sommebody commented on his post about people saying he should have a job. It was the same person (cause posted at the same time as the other one) and it was another rude comment which yet again made no point. You can say whatever you want about me but to be flat out rude and mean is un-called for. After Tristan wrote about how hard school is for him and he studies hard cause need's all A's for grad school this person had the nerve to be a total jerk. Funny thing is if the person actually read Tristan's post about why he does not work then they would realize their comment made no sense. He is going on to grad school so the term C's get degrees does not work here. He really has to be doing 100% school. People always ask Tristan if he really has to have that good of grades to get in. I am so surprised that people are so clueless about how competitive it is to get into grad school especially in medicine, dental, law etc. It would be interesting to see if this anonymous person went to school and worked at the same time and got good grades. People can do it, I did in grad school. Straight A's at UCLA and working as a nurse. But I don't know if I could have done it in undergrad, it was much harder than grad school. However, school is much easier for me than for Tristan.

I am not going to engage in some blog war, but will just leave anonymous with the above title. Obviously my comments that I don't understand why people post their naked belly pics on line produced sour grapes. So sour that the person then in turn attacked other things. If anybody wants to post rude things or disagree with something on my blog that is fine, but put your name to it and own up to it like an adult. I am not going to be mad. But I feel like maybe I should help you out with a little life lesson. When somebody expresses their view or thoughts, it is not being judgemental just cause it is different than yours. I did not make a judgement, I never said it was right or wrong to show your belly. Just that I dont want to see it and i don't get why all of a sudden in the last 12 months it is this blog fad. So yes I am confused how i get called judgemental for posting my own view on my own blog. Also, I did not say anything bad about people who do it such as they are horrible people or dumb, that would be very unkind. Once again, nothing judgemental.

I don't really care, but I actually feel sorry for this person that they have so much anger or unkindness in their heart that they would post such comments, and that they have not learned to respect other's feelings.

10 comments:

Ligia said...

It's definitely hard to work and get good grades. I had a GE math class my last semester that seriously drained me. But math doesn't come easy to me. Sure wish I'd had your Dad's help. He made math fun. But I finished with a B. :o( Oh well. Proof of the fact that school is not easy.

[M] said...

You can change your blog settings to not allow anonymous comments. A lot of my friends who got rude comments from anon. people quit allowing anonymous comments on their blog. Don't take anything too personally. I agree on the preg. belly issue. Grosses me out but EVERYONE does it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Huss Family said...

It really upsets me that someone would keep saying anything about Tristan. Get off of it. Obviously this "anonymous" is an overly judgmental person and has no class. If you don't like what is being written then DON"T read it. It's her blog she can write what she wants and it's their life they can live it as they want. What works for one doesn't work for everyone.
NO CLASS!

Huss Family said...

I meant anonymous has no class not you Cherise. You have a lot of class:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

Cherise, don't let the haters get you down. Call me and we can do lunch.

Anonymous said...

Being way older than all of you (a grandmother)--

If you've been to the temple = no bikinis, and you better be very careful about that and how long it is before you change back into your regular clothes from swim wear and athletic wear. Those guidelines are CLEAR.

As for movies: those guidelines are clear as well.

People will forever find excuses and loopholes to justify what they choose to do.

Biggest thing I've learned: your kids watch you more than you realize and you WILL regret some of your choices when they come back to haunt you while raising your family. So choose well.

Nothing is worse than having a teenager come back at you with a family picture of you in a bikini, or accidentally hearing a conversation not meant for them where you mention a movie you saw or once saw.

Or a daughter who goes to a birthday swim party in a one piece suit because you are trying to instill modesty in them through Primary and YW only to get ridiculed and then she comes home in tears to you and throws in your face about your own immodesty either now or at some earlier time. You don't have much of a leg to stand on at that point. Your credibility is shot not only about this subject but any other.

I don't think Cherise is trying to be judgemental. I think she is preparing for parenthood and choosing the values and standards she will use in raising her children, and she is frustrated and disappointed with others who may be walking a little closer to the perimeters instead of staying safely in the middle of the field.
Think about the word 'exactness', and the setting in which we learn of it's magnitude and importance in our lives. We have a daily reminder of it.

We all need each other and more often we are hurt from inside the church and it's guidelines than from outside.

SO, all of you--CHOOSE WISELY!

(and I'm not any of the previous anonymous's...)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Cherise, I am sorry you have had such terrible problems with anonymous bloggers! I just don't understand some people's thought processes. Anyway, I agree with all your arguments of naked belly pics and your stance in the gospel. And whoever is doggin' on Tristan needs to get a clue. They obviously don't know him very well.