Heather is plugging along. She was really tired all last week. I think it is just the cumulative effects of the chemo now that she has had several treatments. She had another one today and she gets her injection tomorrow. She is getting stronger overall. She can get herself up to the edge of the bed in a sitting position get herself up and move around with the walker, then she can get back in bed pretty well too. She is very anxious but I would be too if I kept having to worry about my head leaking and was locked up in a house all day long. Her incision is healing nicely. No leaking in the last little bit. They will take out the stitches in a few weeks. At the doctor today they told her her liver function tests were normal. THey had been sky high and since this new chemo she has started, they have dropped each week and they are now what a normal healthy person would be. What does this mean. It can indicate that the chemo is working and shrinking the tumors in her liver. We won't know for sure until she has another scan. Fortunately she is having a CT Scan on monday. We should know shortly after that what the results are.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so happy to hear the Heather is doing so well! Send her our love!
Post a Comment