CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello Pregnant Lady

This is the greeting I get everytime I talk on the phone with Hannah (Heather's daughter) or go to their house. Since I go to their house pretty much daily and talk to them daily I get this a lot. Then when I leave I get the farewell of Goodbye pregnant lady. She is so excited, it is really fun. My other niece Haley (Heidi's girl) is also really excited. It will be fun to watch these two girls with the new baby. I am really excited to see Aaron Heather's little boy with the baby. After hearing Hannah's greetings for a couple of days, Aaron now has his own greeting for me. As soon as I walk in the door I hear the cuttest little voice say "baby in tummy?" Yes it is more of a question from him and then he pats my tummy and runs away. He wants a boy and Hannah and Haley want a girl.

Many have been asking if I have been sick with this pregnancy. YES, I just have not wanted to post and complain about it. As horrible as I feel I have to keep moving on with life and I am really grateful that the sickness is all worth it. I have had morning sickness, constantly since about week 4-5 on. It started to get better last weekend for about 4 days. I just felt upset to my stomach but not like I was going to loose my stomach every second as I had for the last 4-5 weeks. But that did not last long. Since last Thursday I have been very sick again. I was able to say I had not thrown up, just constantly feeling like I am about to. It is really hard to go to work so early in the morning and stand all day long thinking you are going to loose it infront of everyone. I am really pleased that I have still been going to work, I have always been one to go to work even when really sick. Well Last night after thinking I could tolerate some what normal solid food (what was I thinking?), I broke my streak of no vomitting. Yes I will never be eating chicken salad sandwiches again! I have been having really bad headaches that the tylenol just has not been helping and I think that triggered the episode last night. But I still went to work today and pushed through it. I am almost 11 weeks and hope that it will improve soon. After throwing up just once, I am glad that I am only as sick as I have been.

We had an ultrasound on saturday. The baby was so cute. It was jumping all around, and I am not exaggerating. Tristan got it all on film. THe baby would push with its feet at one end of the sac and shoot across to the other side, then slide back to his original position and do it all over again. Baby got all worn out and then put its hands up to its face and took a break for a few minutes. Then the ultrasound tech must have pushed so hard that it woke up and stretched its arms and entire body out and then arched its back. I can't believe it is moving so much in there. It is so crazy. Of course I got teary eyed. Partly cause it is amazing and partly cause I have already diagnosed my child with ADHD. Perhaps I will coin the phrase "Fetal ADHD!" It will also probably be a wild little boy just like his father. I thought it was a girl but after that I am pretty sure it will be a boy. We will just have to wait 10 more weeks to know for sure.

9 comments:

Meredith said...

HOW FUN! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to be out there and be able to hang out!!! Hope you feel better :-)
Love, josh and mere

Mindi said...

Hang in there!!! I worked through my first pregnancy too, NOT FUN!!! You have every right to complain!! Let it out, everyone will comisesrate with you...yes, even the ones who get hyperemisis graviderum (SP?). :) I agree, it is definately a boy!! Ry was the same way! Hope that you can enjoy it and not stress to much..with all you have going on! You are one tough chica!! :)

Dianna said...

Hello Pregnant Lady! (Just following the trend!) I'm sorry to hear that you're so miserable. It HAS to get better. Hold on for a few more weeks. I'm glad to hear that your little one is growing and moving!

[M] said...

sorry you aren't feeling well. there is nothing worse than going to work when you have morning sickness. i am the last person that should give you medical advice, but taking half a unisom at night helps me a TON. my mornings are generally puke free, but I throw up during the day/evening even with zofran. the accupressure bands also help me (i don't even puke for the first two days i wear them, but then they stretch out). hope you feel better soon...

Mimi said...

Hi Cherise-

Congratulations!!! Wow, you are a real trooper hanging in there working and feeling so sick. I hope it gets better real soon.
take care
Barbara Stotko "erin's mom."

Mrs. Haynie said...

that's so funny what the kids say to you when they see you! i bet they will have so much fun with the baby when he/she comes. Hannah will be like a little mom always watching out for the baby and taking care of it. i can totally see it!

Susanna said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news! I'm sorry you've been so sick, no fun, but hopefully your almost at the end of the morning sickness! I'm sorry about your job, something will work out! I'm praying for you and your sister, you're such a wonderful family. I'm glad I got to know you:)

My Homestead said...

Natalie was always very active when we did ultrasounds. The tech even told us she had never seen a baby move so much. She is still very active never sits still. o it could be a very active little girl:)

The plus side to having a very active child is that you lose your baby weight faster trying to keep up with them:)

Deidre said...

Congrats--also good to hear how your sister is doing. Hang in there the end result will totally be worth all the trouble of being pregnant!