CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A break from the Saga

Here are some pictures of tristan and I, and Heather and Scott and the kids at Christmas time. We went to an outdoor shopping area down in South Corona where they have free Cinderella carriage rides at Christmas time. We had so much fun with them and then we went out to dinner after. These pictures are long over due but i finally found them on my computer. My favorite is down toward the bottom with Tristan and the two kids. They love their Uncle Tristan and let me tell you the feeling is completely mutual. I love watching them together. When ever I come over to their house by myself, Aaron wants to know where Uncle Tristan is. I guess Aunt Cherise is not enough :( You can click on the images to make them larger. They are a bit dark and hard to see small.







3 comments:

Deanna said...

Loved your comment about the kids. Eric's niece does the same thing to him. He's so excited to see her and then she always asks, "Where's Aunt Deanna?" Such love. I chatted with your mom this morning at the library. Can't wait till Heather's home so I can stop in to visit. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Mrs. Haynie said...

i love the christmas pictures...especially the one of you and hannah. so cute. and you look so beautiful in it! hmmm...if i had to pick between uncle tristan and aunt cherise, hands down i would pick aunt cherise. sorry tristan!

Cindy said...

Way cute pictures! I love them all but I'm partial to the one where all of you are in the carriage. Where is this? I would love to go this Christmas.