CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Address

Some people have wanted to send cards to heather which i think will be wonderful. Even if she does not end up coming home as soon as we hope, we can bring them to her in the hospital and i know that will cheer her up. I am hesitant to just post her address right here on the blog. So if you would like her address please email me at cheriseluedtke@hotmail.com and i can send it to you.

4 comments:

tabaccofamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder Driessen said...

Hi Cherise,

I'm Heidi's age, we went through seminary together. Please know that you, Heather, and your entire family are in my prayers. I am so sorry you all are having to go through this. You are truly a blessing to your sister and her family. Stay strong, Heavenly Father and our Savior are with you. Take comfort in the infinite Atonement during this awful time. Please give my love to your parents and family.

Much love,
Stephanie (Marco) Driessen

tabaccofamily said...

Cherise,
Don't be too hard on yourself. Somethings in this life we just can't control. I am so proud of you! You are an amazing sister and I know if you were in Heathers place she would do the same for you. Heather and your family will be in my prayers. Hang in there, If you need anything let me know. I emailed you so you now have my email address. xo xo, Melinda

Jenn S. said...

Thanks Cherise!

I got it from Nanc.

xoxo