Tristan is back into biking. Since we got married both of us have not done so well with the working out. Now he is back into riding everyday and he loves to have someone to go with. He just chose me as his latest victim and i now own a mountain bike. Something i never thought would happen in my life. I have a huge fear of bikes, i feel so unsafe and unsturdy on them. So even though it is something i want to try and do, my fear usually gets in the way of my excitement.
One day last week i went to pick up tristan at a bike shop after he dropped his bike off there for a tune up. Next thing i know i am riding all these bikes and being fitted and all of a sudden i own a mountain bike. We went riding the next day after we picked up my newly assembled bike. It was a lot of fun. I am a very cautious rider but i remembered all my skills from my spinning classes i used to do. It was hard at first to know where high or low is and to change the gears. I was really frustrated at the start and told tristan i just want to go back home this is lame. But like always i got over it and i learned it and i loved it.
Here are some pics of me modeling my new bike and sexy helmet.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Things you do to make your husband happy!
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmm, sexy is not the word i would have chosen for you in that helmet..:).you are my hero cuz i have never tried the whole biking thing. i kind of have a fear of falling over..and i thought i would have to cave in and buy spandex shorts.
You look down right Awesome if you ask me. I have a helmet too. But mine is not for hard core mountain biking. Just biking around and totting the kids in the bike trailer. Come to think of it...I don't think I've actually got myself to wear the dang thing!!
ha ha ha. love the helmet. just thought I would say hi.
Um why are you wasting away?! No seriously, you look fabulous. Maybe I should start biking ...
Post a Comment