CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Love them dogs

This is what happens when you are at the grocery store on a saturday afternoon and your husband calls to tell you the 7-11 around the corner is giving out free slurpees, hotdogs, sandwiches, cookies, chips etc. You get so excited about the free food, you hurry over there to get a hot dog and then....

This is how you start to clean it up....


Yummy, but nothing is as good as a polish dog from Costco. Love them dogs!!!

2 comments:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

I agree with you about the Costco hot dogs. I just love hot dogs period!

You should come out AZ for a visit sometime!

Mary Dondiego said...

You know what I also love - corn dogs! But I can only eat like 1 per year. They are great at Lagoon. And I love the pics BTW - hilarious. Did you run INTO the hotdogs?