Well, most of you may be thinking i am going to announce that i am pregnant due to the title of big news. Give me a few more months before that good news is in the works. At least when we do make that announcement, we will have a room for the baby in our new house. Tristan was making fun of me because i wanted a 4 bedroom house so i have plenty of room for all our kids. He had to keep reminding me that we were not having them all at once and that three bedrooms and 1700 sq feet is plenty big for our little family even when there are a couple of kids in it.
We are really excited and even more scared, nervous and stressed out. Our offer was accepted the beginning of June, but we have been trying to decide if we really want to move. We love our location (close to work and school), our apartment, and our friends. Plus i hate packing, moving, unpacking, and decorating. Yes you read that last part correctly, i hate decorating. It means that i have to make more decisions, which is not easy for me. We decided this week that we will buck up and move (or in my case i will part with all of my money and be dirt poor). We are moving one exit outside of orange county, at the start of corona. I never thought i would live out there and rely on the 91 freeway as my mode of transportation. That alone was almost the deal breaker. It needs some paint and new flooring, but over all it is in great shape. Even better it is in an awesome neighborhood and an area with canyons, parks and tons of hiking and biking. I will be sure to show pictures after the house is all done and moved in.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Big News!
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
i love it! i am so excited cherise. i know this is going to sound cheesy, but when the picture popped up of the house and i was reading everything i started to cry. i know, i know, weird. but i was thinking, hooray, cherise and tristan's first house, and it all just hit me how long i have known you, our hopes and dreams, talking as teenagers about the things we wanted when we grew up. and now here we are married and purchasing homes...we have come a long way cherise..i am so happy and can't wait to come visit you!! prepare the guest bedroom!!! ...thinking of putting a deer on the wall in there?
That is why i can't decorate. It is so hard to decide about accessories, do i use an elk head, a deer head, maybe some snake skin or fish bones framed? Decisions decisions.
lol!!!
congrats on the cute place! so exciting!
I LOVE it! Such a pretty home!!! HAve you closed on the house? I know exactly what you are going through! YEAH- That is so exciting!
how awesome you guys! that is great - congrats! i say the mark of true adulthood is when you own a washer and a dryer -- ahh! wait, what does that say about me?! I own multiple sets! oh dear, I think I really am 40 ...
congrats!!! that is so exciting.
my best friends wedding!!! the jello gave it away. wait, i don't remember the part about loving the shoes and the bag...it just sounded like something martin short would have said in that silly accent of his...
Can you please email me your home address when you get a chance! :)
Thanks!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! We almost bought a house in January, but we pulled out like 5 hours before escrow started. Yikes! In the end, I'm glad we waited, but it would be so great to finally become owners:) I'm the same as you about decorating though. We have been living in our apt. for 3 months now and I only have 2 walls done because it takes me that long to decide how I want it. Good luck with the moving and all that fun stuff, I'm happy for you guys!
Good for you! You will love it, and there is no need to decorate. I go with the minimalist look:) I miss you. Lucy and Ryan and I are in Vegas, so if ever in town, let me know!
Post a Comment