On Saturday I went for a jog. Something i used to do regularly before Tristan and I started dating. Then it became less frequent and stopped all together when we got married. Luckily all the working i have been doing combined with the work around the house made me loose 10 pounds without doing any exercise or dieting. Unfortunately those days are over, plus i miss my runs. The main reason i stopped is because our neighborhood is not exactly the best place to be out by yourself. I usually would run 3-6 miles but the area that is decent enough to run in is only about a mile.
However on sat Tristan said he needed to go for a bike ride so i went for a jog. I have my ipod going, i am doing really well on my run when all of a sudden someone grabs my bum and makes horrible yelling noises. I hurried and turned my head to find Tristan on his bike dying of laughter. It may have been funny to him but i ended up kinking my neck from snapping it so hard that i had to run home the rest of the way looking like a dork with my left ear touching my left shoulder.
All of this happened in front of the Crystal Cathedral. I will not be jogging by that great and spacious building anytime soon!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
A close call
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray, I'm the first comment on the Terry Tattler! When I started reading your blog I swear you were going to say that someone random on the street grabbed your bum, and I was like, holy cow that is sick! But thankfully it was only Tristan :) That's acceptable...
Hey there, stranger! Remember me? It has been ages since I last saw you. You look great and sounds like you are doing well. I love your blog- it is rather entertaining. I hope that Heather is doing better. Drop me a line when you can and let me know what you have been up to!
-Amy Hall
Post a Comment