These pictures are in reverse order of his age. The most recent picture is at the top and the pictures at the bottom are right after he was home from the hospital.
This is Everett at 2 weeks old. He is in a Christmas outfit. It has Christmas lights all over it. I will post some more of the Christmas photo shoot later.
This is our first and only walk. Everett was about a week old here. It has been too cold to take him back outside since then.
Another picture on our walk.
I can't get enough of this guy!
Cousin Hannah finally came to visit Everett at one week old. She was so good and understanding that she can't hold him yet. Yes I am a mean auntie, but too many germs right now.
Aunt Mayra with Everett a couple days after home from hospital
Uncle Eric and Everett. They were in Utah when he was born and had to wait to meet him.
This is Everett shortly after home from the hospital.
More of Everett after home from the hospital. Isn't he so cute and sweet?
Saturday, December 12, 2009
My sweetie
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
What a cutie. I think he totally looks like Cherise.
Yes and Yes!
So so adorable. It makes me want another one....almost :) Little boys just melt my heart. He is just beautiful and so adorable(did I already say that?)
Don't you love love the snap-n-go!
Ps- you look great too!
Gasp. He is so cute. John has the sleeper with the doggie paws on it as well. Good job Cherise he is adorable. How are you doing?
Ooh i love the pictures! the christmas outfit is so cute!! and your life isn't boring. you just don't live by exciting me!!! hence the reason you need to move to rexburg :)
he's so cute! we can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations Cherise! He's beautiful. I'm so happy for you.
He is such a cutie!! Congrats to you guys!! =)
I love the Christmas outfit pictures! We took pictures of Lyla in an oversized stocking when she was born (Dec. 5) and then took pictures of her in that stocking at her one year birthday. It was fun to see how much she grew in that one year!
He is such a cute little guy! Good job you two! Love all the pictures. More please....
Beautiful photos. Thanx for sharing.
congratulations Cherise!! Everett is absolutely adorable. I am so happy for all of you!!
What a cutie! Again a big congrats to you. You look so happy! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment