I am posting some more pictures. I have not taken any pictures since the last time I posted some which was 4-5 weeks ago I think. I have not been good about taking pictures this pregnancy. I had a check up with the OB today. I still did not gain any weight, but at least I did not loose any this time. So I am still in the 18-19 pound weight gain range at 32 and a half weeks. Good thing is the baby gained a ton. Well atleast in my eyes its a ton. Two weeks ago he was 3 pounds 6 ounces and today he was 4 pounds 2 ounces. So a little over 4 pounds with another 7.5 weeks to go. He will be a good sized baby. The doctor offered for me to see a nutritionist, but I eat all the time, so I declined. I promised if I had not gained any in the next two weeks that I would go. Tristan told her my sister had passed away and maybe that was why I was not gaining weight. Great, now she probably thinks I am a nut case. She offered me to go to a psychiatrist but I told her I was doing ok.
I have also been having lots of contractions. Usually when I get home from work, or am doing house work. Today I had a bunch on the way to the appointment. She offered to make it so I can work reduced hours but I told her that even though I don't like my job, I need to be occupied. She understood and I am to call if I decide to reduce my work hours. That is about it for the baby update. I got a flu shot today at the OB office and next time I go, I will get the H1N1 vaccine (swine flu). Just finished reorganizing the kitchen cupboards. So nice to get it done. i just feel this urge to get everything organized. Not necessarily cleaning, but everything must be organized and decluttered. Guess I am officially nesting.
I think my belly is a bigger than in the pictures, especially the side ones.
Monday, October 5, 2009
More pictures
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment