CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Video of Heather

My niece Morgan Luedtke (Fred's oldest child) made this video of Heather for her journalism class at BYU. This was done over general conference weekend in april of 2009. This was after Heather's brain surgery in February and her intense rehabilitation. Her face is very puffy in the video due to the spinal fluid leaking in her brain around the incision site. Although it is not the way Heather typically looked, it is so comforting to watch this video, mainly just to hear her voice and watch her mannerisms.

I am also proud of Morgan for this video which I believed she received a 100 out of 100 on. She is using it as a piece to apply for the BYU journalism program. Morgan is very creative and talented. I remember her doing documentaries/newcasts as projects in junior high and high school. I had to be part of the under ground railroad for one as she was reporting on it. I can't believe that interest has lead us to this point of a career choice. Most of all I am grateful to Morgan for just capturing this little bit of Heather in her last days. The video is below. ENJOY!

0 comments: