CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

More info on Heather and Services

I got a comment asking me what stake center/building the services are at. the address is on the other post. But it is the Anaheim East stake. at teh fairmont building. Since that is not my stake I am not sure if it is the stake center. I will try and find out. Also people have been asking about donations. Please do not feel obligated to, and I am not asking for them. But for those of you who have emailed or posted comments asking this is what is happening. They are trying to set up an account for the children where you can put money into it for their college fund. Or you can place a donation in Heather's name/honor to any breast cancer cause such as Susan G. Komen For the Cure.

I need to start working on the eulogy, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Surprisingly I have not really cried. I don't think this has really hit me. Hopefully it won't hit me on saturday during the eulogy, cause that won't be good.

0 comments: