Today at 4:29pm Heather Ann Luedtke Chapman passed away at the young age of 32. She will be greatly missed and was loved by so many. It was a very peaceful experience. Unfortunately I had an OB appointment and left for that. My plan was to be gone about one hour then come back. Of course the doctor took forever to get to me and I did not get seen till about 4:30 when my appointment was supposed to have been at 3:40. I called my dad as soon as I was done with my appointment and he told me she had just passed about 15 minutes before. I could not even cry cause I was so mad that I had missed it. But I had been there for the morning to be with her. I just always thought I wouldd be there when it happened. Her funeral will be on Saturday Sept 5th. I think the time is set for 10:00 but I will be posting the official address and time as I get more information. Thank you to all for your love, support, and prayers for the luedtke/chapman families.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment