CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

"B" is for BOY




Yes it is official, we are having a little boy. We had some guesses from other ultra sounds that it probably was a boy, but so many people told us about how their ultra sounds were wrong that early. We have been waiting patiently to see what our baby is. I am just glad he decided to cooperate this ultra sound. I had a dream a few nights before that his legs were crossed and we could not see anything. Now it finally feels real that we are having a little one. We can actually plan things now for this baby like the nursery, a name etc. I am finally starting to show, but most people say it just looks like I am bloated or ate too much, not that I am pregnant. I still have not felt the baby move, but my doctor said to give it until 22 weeks and I am 19 and a half right now. I am still sleeping on my stomach pretty comfortably and am enjoying feeling like myself again. We are slowly making our way through a book of baby names. Do you ever really agree on one????

0 comments: