CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween AKA my birthday

Well readers i guess it takes a monumental depressing event to bring me to return to the blogging world. Today I am 28 years old. I just returned from the optometrist for a check up, guess that's what you do when you are old. Tristan just took some stylish pictures of me in my paper glasses. I will have to post them on my next blog along with pictures of our halloween adventures. I am working today, what a birthday adventure. But then we are heading over to our friend's erin and Jed's place for some fun. I am so excited to see our friends we made when we lived in garden grove. They are the best.

My friend Sarah posted a birthday tribute to me on her blog but it is private so nobody can see how cute it is. Just trust me it was very nice.

6 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BRIAN AND I LOVE CHERISE!!

Stefanie said...

happy birthday!!! hope its a good one

Katz said...

Happy Birthday, Cherise!

rawhide said...

ha..ha..ha..i saw the photo tribute and i liked it!!!!!!! happy birthday cherise.

Susanna said...

Happy Birthday!

Erickson Family said...

Happy Birthday lady! I was thinking of you as we were trick or treating. I can't believe how OLD you are. What an old maid. I take it your friend Sarah (Wible)?? Thanks for good friendships. You two have always been close. Hope she is doing well!
Also, will you please send me an email? I don't have your email and I wanted to add you to my contact list. Thank you and hope your Birthday was great! Love ya~ Steph jared.steph@yahoo.com