I am way behind on my blogging. Everett is almost 7 weeks old. Sorry. I am trying to either clean, do laundry, cook etc while he is asleep, or I try to nap. Unfortunately I never fall asleep while he is napping or if I finally do, he wakes up shortly after. Everett is not a napper. I am lucky if I get one good 2-4 hour nap in a day. He mainly just cat naps. At night he would do his 2-4 hour stretches. Now he is sleeping for 5-6 hours at night. It is wonderful. But once again, I can't fall asleep. I end up getting to bed about an hour after he does (clean up, shower, get ready for bed etc). Then it takes me an hour or more to fall asleep. So I miss alot of the sleep I could get. I need to just shut off my brain and my nerves, but I am having a hard time still.
Here is my plan on catching up. I am going to post one picture of Everett at 6 weeks old. He is smiling. It is pretty close up so he does not look as cute as he is in person. I took it while trying to get him to smile back at me, so it is low quality. Then each day this week I am going to catch up on Christmas/4 weeks old, New Years/5 weeks old, and his blessing which was on January 3rd. Then I can post some really cute pictures of him when he turns seven weeks and you can see what he looks like now.
He smiles up a storm, coos and makes so many noises that keep getting louder and louder, and he loves to stand. He won't play for very long on the floor with me, but he will lay there and play with Tristan for a long time. He just wants to eat when he sees me. He likes his swing now as long as he is not already fussy when we put him in it, but he still does not like his bouncer. We are loving having him in our family. He is so sweet even though he is still pretty fussy despite his reflux medicine and my non dairy diet. It has helped a lot, but from 5pm til 11pm when he goes to bed is rough.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Way behind so catch up! (Mon. Jan 11)
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment