I am a bit behind with posting once again. Everett turned 2 months on the 25th of Jan. We went for his check up on the 26th at 8:15 in the morning (We were even on time). We did not have to wait and everything went well. The doctor said we are doing everything right. What a relief to hear since I spend most days thinking what am I doing wrong. Here are his stats...
Length: 24 and 1/4 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 11 lbs and 12.7 ounces (53rd percentile)
Head: 22nd percentile.
Yes, it looks like little Everett has is Opa's (Cherise's father)pin head. Auntie Heather would be so proud since she had one too. The doctor said Everett is long and lean and its perfect. I am sure he was looking at Tristan and I thinking where did that come from since I am not tall and Tristan is not lean. Hopefully he will stay that way.
Everett is very talkative and loves to have conversations with his toys. He will now sit in his bouncer for about 10 minutes and continues to love his swing and his gym. He is not fussy at all during the day unless he is in the car which he hates or I go run errands so he can't nap. Night time is still rough sometimes. It is hit or miss. But he sleeps all night once he goes down and has since 5 weeks. We are really lucky with that. Now if only I could sleep at night. He also refuses to take naps longer than 30 minutes which is probably why he sleeps all night. So since I don't sleep at night and have no time to catch up with a nap during the day.... Yes, I am going psychotic. I hear him crying or making noises, but it is not him. Tristan woke up the other night to see me standing at the door listening for my son across the hall. He had to force me to go back to bed and told me that the monitor would not lie. If there is no noise through the monitor then he is not making any noise. So where did I hear these noises from??? Who knows, but it happens tons and has for the last month. So yes, I am officially nuts and I have no memory. I loose everything, can't remember where I just put it, or what I just wrote down. I am hoping my memory will come back to me when I get some rest.
I have not put up any pictures of my cutie since he was 5 weeks at his blessing. Hopefully I will have plenty up soon of the last few weeks. He is such a sweetie!
Oh and I was supposed to go back to work tomorrow, but I will not be going back til March 7th thanks to a very nice man at Kaiser HR who told me to just ask my boss for a personal leave of absence. Luckily she granted it!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
2 month stats
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment