Here are just a couple pictures from the baby shower a couple weeks ago. They are of my life long friend and college roomie sarah Wible Haynie and myself. My sister in law Mayra took a bunch of pictures that I need to get and post. I got these pictures from Sarah. Sarah came all the way down from Idaho for my shower. She said she really wanted to see me pregnant. I hope it was all she dreamed of seeing my big belly.
First is just Sarah and I. I think I should grow my hair out again. I used to wear it like Sarah's, long and curled. It is just so much work when you have a lion's mane for hair.
Second is Sarah being silly with my belly (at about 33 weeks pregnant).
Last is Sarah, myself, and Sarah's mother Lisa. She is a second mom to me as I spent a lot of my time with them in my high school years.
Best part of the day was after the shower I got to hang out with Sarah and she told me she is pregnant. I am so excited for her. She had a miscarriage back in february and is now expecting a little one in May. She is around 13 weeks and all is going well. I have prayed for so long for her to have this baby. I am so excited we are going to have our kids close in age. Not that they will ever see each other cause Sarah married somebody that took her faraway from me to Idaho. Congrats Sarah and Brian. 


Friday, October 30, 2009
pictures
Posted by cherise and Tristan at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment