CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Where in the world is Mr. Terry???

If anyone has seen my husband, can you please return him to me. He claims to be at school, studying, and taking an EMT class all the way at UCLA. I have not seen him in days. I think some nights he does come home or perhaps i am imagining another body in my bed. But when i wake up there is nobody there. I have run out of Christmas movies to watch, laundry to do, cleaning to do, and even decorated the house and tree by myself. It is no fun I tell ya. You will not be getting a Christams card because I really don't feel like sending a picture of myself out, and i can't find Tristan to include him in a photo shoot. I don't like this single life, so if you happen to see him or talk to him please tell him to come home (preferably before 11 pm so i can actually see him). Thank You!

1 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

you are too funny cherise. i would have enjoyed a picture of you!! especially in our freshman year attire..you know, the kind when we were being silly and stressed. oh yeah...that was hilarious.